Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot – Path to Permanent Resident
Canada has shut down the Interim Pathway for the Caregivers since October 8, 2019. It was a temporary pathway for immigrants to attain permanent residency in Canada. Meanwhile, Canada introduces two new programs for caregivers in achieving the same in the year 2019.
It brings in a ray of hope for the immigrants who want to get the permanent residence of Canada. As per the recent addition, two programs are currently running for the help of caregivers.
Introduction of two pilot programs for the ease of caregivers
The pilot programs are destined to accept the applications by caregivers. The caregivers from across the foreign countries planning to move to Canada for work can now come along with their family members. They can avail of the easy pathway for attaining permanent residency in Canada. The name for the two new pilot programs is as follows:
- Home Support Worker Pilots.
- Home Child Care Provider.
These two new programs are taking applications since June 18, 2019. These programs intend to replace the existing pilot programs that are responsible for keeping the foreign workers stuck in unwanted places. The government in charge has declared the existing pilot program ineffective that dealt with people and children with medical needs pilots.
The government also makes a statement that the parties and the caregivers themselves confronted for the complex ideology of pilot programs embedded in the year 2014. People who took up work in Canada under the 2014 pilot program got a conclusion that they won’t qualify for Permanent Residency.
With the new implementation of pilot programs in 2019, the caregivers can avail job opportunities in Canada and start their tenure to complete two years of work experience to be eligible for permanent residency. Not only that but the two new pilot programs, Home Support Worker Pilot and Home Child Care Provider Pilot also gain benefits from different aspects such as:
- Occupation oriented work permits that will allow an individual to switch the organization whenever convenient.
- Study and open-work permits for the families of the individuals to join him/her for moving to Canada together to have a good life.
- Once the work experience and other requirements are fulfilled, there will be no hassle in converting the temporary residency status to permanent.
Canada’s Immigration Minister state that Canada is on a pathway to give better lives to the caregivers, along with their families who intend to work or study in Canada. He also states that the introduction of these new pilot programs is destined to focus on this commitment on a positive scale.
Working methodology of the new pilot programs for caregivers
- If you are outside of Canada, then the first step that you must follow is to submit the application for getting the permit of study or work along with PR. Fill the applications for your family members as well.
- Between the periods, attain a job offer in Canada and pass the language test. For studies, you must take admission in any of the recognized Canadian university and must produce documents replicating the same.
- The next thing that you must do is to get an occupation oriented work permit to continue gaining the work experience of two years that is essential for attaining permanent residency status. You must also get study permits for your family members to join you in Canada.
- The next step will be finalizing your permanent residency. You can go for applying for the same when you know that you have completed earning two years of work experience, and your application will be processed without delay.
If you are in living in Canada and possess some work experience as the home caregiver, then you can either follow the above process for acquiring permanent residency or continue to work with the existing permit to attain the permanent status once you have earned work experience of two years.
Details on the Changes concerning Canadian Caregivers
- The previous pilot program of 2014 is not accepting applications any more since June 18, 2019, after the introduction of two new pilot programs.
- The caregivers who are working under the 2014 pilot program need to renew their pilots and apply under the Home Support Worker Pilot or Home Child Care provider Pilot.
- The new pilot programs will take up to 2750 applications for each program that totals up to 5500 application acceptance every year and their immediate family members.
- The applications made under the new pilots will take 12-month service processing for the initial period. During the finalization of the permanent residence, there will be six-month service processing after the submission of work experience proof by the caregiver.
- With the occupation oriented work permit under the new pilot programs, the employers can now easily hire caregivers from foreign countries without the need for additional assessment.
A Visa For You Immigration specialist will be in the best position to help you determine if you can apply under this program. Please complete our Immigration Assessment Form to find out from one of our immigration specialists if you would qualify under this program.
Your team is amazing! Visa For You knew exactly what kind of legal team could help where other’s couldn’t. The fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend your firm.
Going abroad to study by myself could have been very stressful. Luckily, your team was my family away from home and helped me to take care of everything.
Visa For You made the whole process very easy for me. The staff were knowledgeable and professional – Thank You! Highly recommend them!
Very happy with the service! My relatives needed to immigrate and Visa for You was able to not only help and make it happen but they went above and beyond. We are very grateful! Absolutely recommend without a doubt!!
The Visa For You team were very helpful in helping my family acquire working visas and a student visa for my Son. We recently moved here from the UK and were referred to Visa for you. Fast, efficient and reliable. I would highly recommend to friends and family
Very pleased with the help I received from Visa for you in my immigration process! They are extremely knowledgeable and made the process easy and stress free! Thanks to them I am now a Canadian citizen! Highly recommend!!
visa for you was extremely helpful and worth every penny! Arranged for me and my family to come to Canada! He was there for every step of the way! Highly recommended
Visa for you was very pleasant to work with. They were knowledgeable and truly went above and beyond to ensure my questions were asked. Highly recommend!
Visa for you team made the immigration process smooth and very easy! Very efficient in processing all paperwork! Highly recommend!
I'm so happy I found Visaforyou for me and my family. They helped us acquire our papers and move to Canada fast! Visaforyou were very reliable and supportive every step of the way! Thank you for all your help!
I got accepted to a Canadian university and needed a student visa within a short amount of time. Visa For You guided me every step of the way and managed to expedite the process. Wouldnt have been able to study in Canada without you!
Extremely professional and helpful. Clear communication. Would definitely recommend!
Visa For You was available day and night, and he really took the time to explain every step of the process, no matter how many questions I asked he was always there to answer. I would definitely recommend Visa For You !
The only one that I always recommend to my friends without any doubt
Guy was very professional which made me feel very comfortable and was worked as hard for me as if i was family. He put the time and effort into me as a client and had my best interest at heart always. I would refer anyone i know to him because i know they will be taken care of while he gets the job done most importantly
I would like to highly recommend Visa For You services , Especially Guy who helped me.
I had the pleasure to talk to him.
They were available to answer all of my questions,
and explained everything to me.
Caring and kind service at the highest level possible
I would definitely recommend Visa For You!
Guy is very patience to explain everything you ask and he is very approachable
Thank you, guy, for all the information. it was a pleasure speaking with you
Guy is the nicest and most helpful person I had the pleasure to speak with. He replied within a few minutes, gave me a call, answered all my questions and explained everything step by step. I highly recommend his services to anyone who’s looking for a fair and professional agency.
Guy is nice and very much proffesional.
He answered all of our questions and guided us with lots of patience.
Great service - very recommended.
I got a great service from Guy! Very professional, knowledgeable and nice person. I can say that I got full information and now I know exactly what to do. I highly recommend him!
Thank you! Very professional! Great service! I recommend!
3 seconds(!!) after I asked a question I got lucky to get a call from Guy , such a professional and kind person, helped me right away! You can tell you're in a good hand. Strongly recommend!!!
Great service, thank you for taking the time and answer my questions. Can't wait to work with them on my visa.
After a long failed process with other immigration consultant we contacted with Visa For You and we started a student visa process that was a big success!
In addition, must say that they answer every question very fast and explain it very well !
Their attitude for us was really good and kind , and the prices much cheaper compare to other immigration agencies .
Outstanding services! Helped us with work related VISA. Highly recommend!
Thanks a lot for your clarification
thanks to Guy we know now exactly now what we have to do and what is the process
Guy is a very professional person and helps you in 100%
very appreciate it
Visa for you helped me bring my parents without any problems and they were honest during the whole process relay easy to deal with, high recommended.
THANK YOU so much for a great service, good advice and for the guidance!
I feel so much better now after talking to Guy!
A place and people you can TRUST.
We were lucky to have a consultation with Guy which was very helpful, professional and comprehensively.