1-877-220-1539 info@visaforyou.ca

Study In Canada 

A Canadian education is a valuable asset to have for your future. Universities and colleges offer a variety of programs that will grant you with diplomas and degrees. In addition, studying in Canada can be your first step towards attaining a Canadian permanent resident status.

In order to study in Canada, you must first require to be accepted by a Canadian school, Visa For You can assist you with the process of applying and attaining your Student Visa. Please complete our assessment form today in order for us to begin the process of applying to study in Canada.

In general, foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. There are some exceptions. Find out more about who needs a study permit.

In most cases, you must apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. Ensure that you have a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution in Canada that has accepted you before you begin the application process.

Yes. You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying and after you graduate. As a study permit holder, you may qualify to work on-campus or off-campus without an additional work permit if you meet specific criteria.

If your academic, professional or vocational training program includes an essential co-op or internship component, you will need to apply for a work permit.

You may also apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution.

For more details, contact us today!

Find out about schools for international students

Canada offers many choices of schools for international students. These include primary and secondary schools, post secondary institutions (i.e. colleges and universities) private career /vocational schools, and language schools. Find more information on choosing a school.

Once you have chosen a school, you will need to make sure it is on the designated learning institution list. This list names the schools in Canada that are approved to accept international students. A study permit can only be issued to someone who has been accepted to study at a designated learning institution.

Campus Studies was founded in 1983 as a consulting organization for students at all ages seeking to study abroad.

Campus assists Israeli students to gain entry into the world’s leading academic institutions, and offer Israeli students free of charge assistance in registering to professional courses, languages and summer school programs, vocational programs and more.

Campus Studies work with institutions in the UK, Italy, Spain, and other European countries, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand and several Latin America countries.

A Visa For You Immigration specialist will be in the best position to help you determine if you can apply under this program. Please complete our Immigration Assessment Form to find out from one of our immigration specialists if you would qualify under this program.


Yes , we are open! Message us now to hear the latest updates on the Coronavirus’ impact on Canadian immigration