Canadian Work Permit & Visa Process
Work Permit Key Topics
- What is Canadian Work Permit?
- Can you immigrate to Canada without a job offer?
- How can we help you in your immigration to Canada?
- General Eligibility Requirements
- Stages Guide
- Can You Turn a Work Visa into Permanent Residency?
- Can I apply for a Work Visa Outside of Canada?
- Can I apply for a Work Visa while I am in Canada?
Based on your lingual skills or you can say your ability to speak different languages like French, English, etc., work experiences overseas, education and age you get qualified for the immigration process under the federal skilled worker category. Under the investor category, the skills considered include business experience that requires no job. Apart from these two categories, there is also the Canadian Experience Class as well that doesn’t demand you have a job to qualify for the immigration process to Canada.
To be eligible for the immigration procedure, the candidates should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- You need to assure leaving Canada after you have served the job period.
- Not at any instance, you should decipher yourself as a threat to Canada’s security.
- Apart from that, you also need to depict that your bank account has enough balance to take care of yourself as well as your family during the period you stay there and for your departure to your home.
- You need to exhibit a decent career and record that includes no criminal offenses ensuring that you will abide by the rules and regulations of Canada.
- Besides, you also need to be in a healthy condition and pass a medical examination if needed.
- You should also be working with a legitimate employer who is working in compliance with the laws of Canada.
- There should be no vulgarity like escort service, striptease or anything included in your job offer.
- Providing the necessary documents is indispensable.
There are essentially four stages around which the entire process revolves. These are enlisted below:
- Stage 1:- This is the initial stage when the employer applies for Assessment of Influence on Labor Market.
- Stage 2:- In the next stage, the employers extend a temporary job offer to the candidate.
- Stage 3:- After that, the foreign worker applies for a job permit.
- Stage 4:- Then if the candidate is found to be eligible and he satisfies all the necessary conditions with the documents the work permit is issued.
Yes, it is possible. You can take a four-month gap between the date of your visa expiration and your time of truth that whether you want to stay in Canada or not. But there are certain conditions that you need to satisfy. These are listed below:
- You must be currently living in Canada.
- Your work permit is still valid and yet to expire.
- After that, you need to select ‘Open Work Permit” as your current sort of permit and pay the processing fee as well as the Openwork Permit Holder Fee.
To avail this benefit it’s mandatory to have applied under the:
- Caring for Children Class, or
- Caring for People with High Medical Needs.
- Canadian Experience Class.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- Provincial Nominee Program.
If you ensure the law to qualify the criteria mentioned above, then you can always transform your Work Visa into a permanent residency.
• You already have a temporary resident permit that is valid for more than or near around six months.
• Your spouse or parents have a Canadian study or work permit, and or you are residing in Canada with a valid work permit.
• You have done your graduation under a program at a community college, Canadian University, etc.
• The RPD has identified you as a protected person or a refugee.
• You have pleaded for refugee status in Canada, and you pass all the necessary conditions. Even if your claim for being a refugee get turned down, there must be some reasons for which you can’t be removed.
You can’t dissent from the facts that working in Canada has a vast number of prospects that look lucrative for a vast majority. Get your work Visa and move to Canada for high-end working experience.
A Visa For You Immigration specialist will be in the best position to help you determine if you can apply under this program. Please complete our Immigration Assessment Form to find out from one of our immigration specialists if you would qualify under this program.
Your team is amazing! Visa For You knew exactly what kind of legal team could help where other’s couldn’t. The fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend your firm.
Going abroad to study by myself could have been very stressful. Luckily, your team was my family away from home and helped me to take care of everything.
Visa For You made the whole process very easy for me. The staff were knowledgeable and professional – Thank You! Highly recommend them!
Very happy with the service! My relatives needed to immigrate and Visa for You was able to not only help and make it happen but they went above and beyond. We are very grateful! Absolutely recommend without a doubt!!
The Visa For You team were very helpful in helping my family acquire working visas and a student visa for my Son. We recently moved here from the UK and were referred to Visa for you. Fast, efficient and reliable. I would highly recommend to friends and family
Very pleased with the help I received from Visa for you in my immigration process! They are extremely knowledgeable and made the process easy and stress free! Thanks to them I am now a Canadian citizen! Highly recommend!!
visa for you was extremely helpful and worth every penny! Arranged for me and my family to come to Canada! He was there for every step of the way! Highly recommended
Visa for you was very pleasant to work with. They were knowledgeable and truly went above and beyond to ensure my questions were asked. Highly recommend!
Visa for you team made the immigration process smooth and very easy! Very efficient in processing all paperwork! Highly recommend!
I'm so happy I found Visaforyou for me and my family. They helped us acquire our papers and move to Canada fast! Visaforyou were very reliable and supportive every step of the way! Thank you for all your help!
I got accepted to a Canadian university and needed a student visa within a short amount of time. Visa For You guided me every step of the way and managed to expedite the process. Wouldnt have been able to study in Canada without you!
Extremely professional and helpful. Clear communication. Would definitely recommend!
Visa For You was available day and night, and he really took the time to explain every step of the process, no matter how many questions I asked he was always there to answer. I would definitely recommend Visa For You !
The only one that I always recommend to my friends without any doubt
Guy was very professional which made me feel very comfortable and was worked as hard for me as if i was family. He put the time and effort into me as a client and had my best interest at heart always. I would refer anyone i know to him because i know they will be taken care of while he gets the job done most importantly
I would like to highly recommend Visa For You services , Especially Guy who helped me.
I had the pleasure to talk to him.
They were available to answer all of my questions,
and explained everything to me.
Caring and kind service at the highest level possible
I would definitely recommend Visa For You!
Guy is very patience to explain everything you ask and he is very approachable
Thank you, guy, for all the information. it was a pleasure speaking with you
Guy is the nicest and most helpful person I had the pleasure to speak with. He replied within a few minutes, gave me a call, answered all my questions and explained everything step by step. I highly recommend his services to anyone who’s looking for a fair and professional agency.
Guy is nice and very much proffesional.
He answered all of our questions and guided us with lots of patience.
Great service - very recommended.
I got a great service from Guy! Very professional, knowledgeable and nice person. I can say that I got full information and now I know exactly what to do. I highly recommend him!
Thank you! Very professional! Great service! I recommend!
3 seconds(!!) after I asked a question I got lucky to get a call from Guy , such a professional and kind person, helped me right away! You can tell you're in a good hand. Strongly recommend!!!
Great service, thank you for taking the time and answer my questions. Can't wait to work with them on my visa.
After a long failed process with other immigration consultant we contacted with Visa For You and we started a student visa process that was a big success!
In addition, must say that they answer every question very fast and explain it very well !
Their attitude for us was really good and kind , and the prices much cheaper compare to other immigration agencies .
Outstanding services! Helped us with work related VISA. Highly recommend!
Thanks a lot for your clarification
thanks to Guy we know now exactly now what we have to do and what is the process
Guy is a very professional person and helps you in 100%
very appreciate it
Visa for you helped me bring my parents without any problems and they were honest during the whole process relay easy to deal with, high recommended.
THANK YOU so much for a great service, good advice and for the guidance!
I feel so much better now after talking to Guy!
A place and people you can TRUST.
We were lucky to have a consultation with Guy which was very helpful, professional and comprehensively.