Canadian Work Permit & Visa Process
Work Permit Key Topics
- What is Canadian Work Permit?
- Can you immigrate to Canada without a job offer?
- How can we help you in your immigration to Canada?
- General Eligibility Requirements
- Stages Guide
- Can You Turn a Work Visa into Permanent Residency?
- Can I apply for a Work Visa Outside of Canada?
- Can I apply for a Work Visa while I am in Canada?
Based on your lingual skills or you can say your ability to speak different languages like French, English, etc., work experiences overseas, education and age you get qualified for the immigration process under the federal skilled worker category. Under the investor category, the skills considered include business experience that requires no job. Apart from these two categories, there is also the Canadian Experience Class as well that doesn’t demand you have a job to qualify for the immigration process to Canada.
To be eligible for the immigration procedure, the candidates should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- You need to assure leaving Canada after you have served the job period.
- Not at any instance, you should decipher yourself as a threat to Canada’s security.
- Apart from that, you also need to depict that your bank account has enough balance to take care of yourself as well as your family during the period you stay there and for your departure to your home.
- You need to exhibit a decent career and record that includes no criminal offenses ensuring that you will abide by the rules and regulations of Canada.
- Besides, you also need to be in a healthy condition and pass a medical examination if needed.
- You should also be working with a legitimate employer who is working in compliance with the laws of Canada.
- There should be no vulgarity like escort service, striptease or anything included in your job offer.
- Providing the necessary documents is indispensable.
There are essentially four stages around which the entire process revolves. These are enlisted below:
- Stage 1:- This is the initial stage when the employer applies for Assessment of Influence on Labor Market.
- Stage 2:- In the next stage, the employers extend a temporary job offer to the candidate.
- Stage 3:- After that, the foreign worker applies for a job permit.
- Stage 4:- Then if the candidate is found to be eligible and he satisfies all the necessary conditions with the documents the work permit is issued.
Yes, it is possible. You can take a four-month gap between the date of your visa expiration and your time of truth that whether you want to stay in Canada or not. But there are certain conditions that you need to satisfy. These are listed below:
- You must be currently living in Canada.
- Your work permit is still valid and yet to expire.
- After that, you need to select ‘Open Work Permit” as your current sort of permit and pay the processing fee as well as the Openwork Permit Holder Fee.
To avail this benefit it’s mandatory to have applied under the:
- Caring for Children Class, or
- Caring for People with High Medical Needs.
- Canadian Experience Class.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- Provincial Nominee Program.
If you ensure the law to qualify the criteria mentioned above, then you can always transform your Work Visa into a permanent residency.
• You already have a temporary resident permit that is valid for more than or near around six months.
• Your spouse or parents have a Canadian study or work permit, and or you are residing in Canada with a valid work permit.
• You have done your graduation under a program at a community college, Canadian University, etc.
• The RPD has identified you as a protected person or a refugee.
• You have pleaded for refugee status in Canada, and you pass all the necessary conditions. Even if your claim for being a refugee get turned down, there must be some reasons for which you can’t be removed.
You can’t dissent from the facts that working in Canada has a vast number of prospects that look lucrative for a vast majority. Get your work Visa and move to Canada for high-end working experience.
A Visa For You Immigration specialist will be in the best position to help you determine if you can apply under this program. Please complete our Immigration Assessment Form to find out from one of our immigration specialists if you would qualify under this program.